Threaded Pipe Pullers
- Footage Tools’ PE pipe pullers have been engineered to pull MDPE/HDPE pipe and tubing in use with directional drilling, pneumatic piercing tools, rod pushers etc.
- Manufactured from solid stress proof material on CNC equipment, all pipe pullers feature sharp tapered buttress type threads making insertion of the puller quick and simple.
- Pipe Pullers screw directly into the end of the pipe. A unique double start buttress thread permits faster insertion in 1-1/4″ and larger pipes when compared to single start pullers.
- Each pipe puller features a heavy duty swivel, which enables the pipe or bore rods to rotate freely during the pulling operation. These PE pipe pullers accept most common SDR ratings (SDR 9 to 13.5).
- Models are available in sizes 1/2″ CTS through 2 ” IPS.